Saturday, October 30, 2010

Booth or Table?

Hey there and welcome to Café Shiloh! I'm your host Shiloh and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask. Mmkay?

First of all, allow me to share with you what this blog is going to be about. This is me sharing my favorite recipes and cooking methods with you all. I'll even share my kitchen adventures and maybe you can help me with problems I've had.

I haven't had any formal training cooking-wise. Everything I learned, I learned from my mom and a couple of my friends. I love to cook and bake, but I don't think I could do it as a full-time job with all the stresses that come with it, so I just cook for my friends and family.

Well, I think that's all for now, I do have one kitchen conundrum that I have to ask you guys about that's really been bothering me about for awhile, but that'll have to wait for a later post. Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment