- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 1/2 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into nuggets/strips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk the egg and milk together in a small mixing bowl. Place cornflakes in a plastic bag.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, then shake with cornflakes to coat.
- Put coated chicken on baking sheet.
- Carefully place baking pan in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the baking pan from oven.
I love eating these things with honey or BBQ sauce. Dylan likes eating them with mayo.
Also, what I do to save time, is I buy the boneless, skinless chicken tenders. They're already pre-cut into strips, so I don't have to mess with that. I've never actually made them into nuggets, as Dylan and I prefer them as strips. But, I guess if you have younger kids, nuggets would be much easier to eat.