Monday, January 17, 2011

Chicken Nuggets/Strips

These are pretty quick and easy to make. I'm sure if you have kids, they'll love it too.

Ingredients

  • 1 egg
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • 3 1/2 cups cornflakes, crushed
  • 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into nuggets/strips
Directions
  • Preheat oven to 400°F.
  • Whisk the egg and milk together in a small mixing bowl. Place cornflakes in a plastic bag.
  • Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, then shake with cornflakes to coat.
  • Put coated chicken on baking sheet. 
  • Carefully place baking pan in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
  • Carefully remove the baking pan from oven.
  • Serve
My Take
I love eating these things with honey or BBQ sauce. Dylan likes eating them with mayo.

Also, what I  do to save time, is I buy the boneless, skinless chicken tenders. They're already pre-cut into strips, so I don't have to mess with that. I've never actually made them into nuggets, as Dylan and I prefer them as strips. But, I guess if you have younger kids, nuggets would be much easier to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment