- Can of pre-made pizza dough
- 1 package of string cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Open can of pizza dough and unroll it.
- Cut string cheese in half, and then cut them in half lengthwise.
- Place pieces of cheese on dough, leaving about 1/4-1/2 inch between each piece.
- Cut the dough around each piece; should be a rectangular shape.
- Cover the cheese with the dough, making sure all the seams are securely closed.
- Put on cookie sheet and cook for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Serve with dipping sauce of your choice.
I made a couple that were just cut in half once, but I thought they were a bit too big. I liked them smaller, plus they would work better for appetizers, in my opinion.
I dipped my breadsticks in marinara sauce, which was very tasty.
I asked Dylan if they needed any other seasoning, and he said they were good the way they were, so I'm marking this down as a success.