Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sorry. Again.

Life has suddenly become quite busy and stressful for me as of late, so when I get home, I'm not really in the mood to cook anything extravagant or anything like that. The thing I've cooked the most as of late has been pancakes using Bisquick mix. That stuff is amazing. I went through a box in a month. :p

Anyways, I finally sat down and planned out some menus (which is really usefully, by the way) and I have 3 days which I'll be cooking meals. Tonight, I'm going to be attempting to be making calzones with cheese sticks. I have a recipe for the calzones (never used it before), but the cheese stick recipe I'm totally making up as I go along. I'll keep you guys posted on how that all turns out.

Secondly, I'm going to be making turkey burgers with home made fries. Both of those are things which I do all by sight, but I'll post what seasonings I use so you can maybe try it at your house.

And finally, I'm making beef enchiladas. Again, this is a recipe I've had, but never used before. I was kind of hoping to use my mom's recipe, but I found that I didn't have that one, so I'll try a new one instead.

So, those are the recipes I'm going to be making this week. I'll try to post the recipes either the night of or the day after I make them. Now I have to run to the grocery store so I can get all my ingredients! Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment