Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Facebook

I've been thinking about this for awhile, and finally decided to create a page for "Café Strawn" over on Facebook. I felt that this would be good for me to post what I've been doing in the kitchen in between recipe posts over here.

There are a lot of recipes that I've been working on, but I haven't made a lot of them up to my standard yet, so I haven't posted them. I also have made some stuff, but forgot to take pictures (my bad...) Because I know you eat with your eyes first, pictures are very important to recipes. Sadly, many of my first recipes have lack-luster pictures because my equipment wasn't that great. I've upgraded, so when I remake some of those things again, then I'll retake pictures and edit the original post.

In other news, I've created a Pinterest board of all the recipes (that have decent pictures) that I've posted. I feel like this is a good way for me to garner some more traffic. If you are a user of Pinterest and have tried or would like to try one of my recipes, I would highly appreciate it if you could Pin or re-Pin one of my recipes. Thank you!

I think that's all the news for me today. Friday I will be making some homemade lasagna, so be looking for a post about that next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment